Friday

How to be idle - something for the weekend!


Oh what to do after a week of ups and downs..... 

Purchase one magazine - a favourite, with decent stories as well as pictures. Walk with dog/friend (friend only invited if they have their own magazine) to a delightful place such as the above. Sit in the chair so invitingly available with a large drink and read the whole magazine (read, not flick), from cover to cover, including the recipes. That should take about 2 1/2 hours. 

Lovely. 

Walk home and get on with the chaos of the weekend.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like bliss!

Kirsty said...

Cassandra - I found your blog via Pia Jane Bijkerk, and this post on how to be idle was inspiring. I indulged in a magazine for myself (and another for my hub) this morning and we wandered under some brilliant winter sunshine to our favourite cafe to do just as you prescribed. It was oh so idle. Thanks.

Cassandra said...

Hi Kirsty - I'm so very glad you enjoyed your day.

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, I do need a day exactly like that after the week I've had. And it's only Wednesday.

Post a Comment

Hi there
Great to have your comment!