Wednesday

Things we love ( this week )


I have always loved botanical art. I can't paint and draw badly, so are always amazed at the skill required to create something so beautiful, accurate and timeless. 
You'll be thinking this is an old painting. It isn't - it's by the very talented Riona O'Shea. I met Riona when we were sharing a large studio and loved seeing all the flowers in various states of 'blooming', waiting for her to create.


Riona has offered to create hand printed wallpaper for Breakspears

Can you imagine how lovely it would be to open the front door to a wall of flowers? Amazing and absolutely everything I want for the house. I'd like as many artisans creating as possible. 

Every young woman in the house wrote about flowers and how much they loved them, so flowers they shall get. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Great to have your comment!