Thursday

A bath, a bath, a kingdom for my bath (and a glass of delicious pinot gris)

 

Besides making quilts,getting ready for a show and a new class to teach, I'm helping set up the new Anthropologie store in Chelsea, London. A short cycle ride from home and a very early start - these are actually good things in my book.

Today - sewing, painting, sanding and sourcing props in Spitalfields - nothing more can be said.......

Tonight - new designs for a show that is 2 1/2 weeks away.

Wine anyone? 

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

I would love to relax in a bath like that with glass of wine.
Beautiful image.
How exciting a second Anthropologie in London - wish it was just down the road from me.
Maybe one day!
Ingrid

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

I'm up for a glass of wine - too bad we live so far from one another..! Your day sounds deliciously busy with wonderful projects and inspiration everywhere, Cassandra. Congratulations, dear!

xoxo,
-maria

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bathroom pic...I wish it was mine. As for the pinot gris...yes please!

Post a Comment

Hi there
Great to have your comment!