Thursday

A room of ones own.....



We all need private space. Being alone is very connected to your sense of self. We all need a room, or desk, or bench or chair to relax, to be alone and to be creative in practice, or thought.
Our new house has a studio in the garden - I wonder if that will be my space? I won't know until I settle in, surround myself with the things that are important to me and figure out if it's where I can be ME. It's smack, bang in the middle of the garden, so it's look positive....
We all need a place to be who we are rather than who we think we should be, don't we?
Where is yours?

2 comments:

Annette said...

Mine is probably on the couch in the living room. It's where I find myself every morning with tea, a book, and some handwork. A studio in the garden sounds heavenly.

Cassandra said...

It is very lovely Annette. The house not so much - but it will be.....

Post a Comment

Hi there
Great to have your comment!