Monday

New classes


I'm blown away by how quickly our classes sell out. I'm even more overwhelmed by the people that come, what they are making and why. We've had wedding presents, a gift to welcome a baby into the world, quilts to remember a member of the family who has passed away and many more moving tributes - some are so moving it's almost too big a responsibility - but I do my very best.

So the Papered Parlour has an extra class on June 12th and then they take a little rest until the Autumn. 

Ed then kindly informed me that it would be silly to wait until then as we have emails constantly from people wanting to come on a class. He also pointed out that we 'now' have a lovely home and studio and what better place to welcome people. It's where I produce my commissions, create my designs and work on other projects.
So how about that - two classes - July 3rd and August 7th, at our home and studio, small numbers, with a lovely artisan lunch and cake and tea and a glass of wine at the end of the day.

You can either go to the website here for the info, or email me directly and I can send you all the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Great to have your comment!